1. Keep it effortless and casual by throwing on your favorite boyfriend jeans, a bodysuit, and a flannel to keep you warm. Add in some cool accessories like this statement necklace and our Leigh Crossbody Bag in your favorite team's color.
2. Be a sporty fashionista by pairing a team sweatshirt with a cute mini skirt and a scarf in complimentary colors tied around your purse. Heads up, you'll need to swap this XL handbag for a stadium approved option, to comply with the NFL bag policy and most of the SEC stadium policies.
3. Levi’s has been America’s favorite denim company for over a century. Now they’re teaming up with America’s favorite sport to bring you an NFL inspired line so you can stay true to your roots and rep your team. We are in love with these on trend denim jackets that elevate any game day look.
5. Ditch your polyester jersey for one with sequins. This would be a fun DIY night with the girls if you want to shine in your favorite player's number.
6. NFL Fan Style Blogger Marija (Sportsanista) keeps it modern yet weather appropriate in a pleated leather A-line skirt, Chicago Bears baseball-style tee and rain boots.
7. Throw it back to the '70s, like Suzi, an NFL Fan Style Blogger (@suzigstyles), with these high-waist flares, a chunky knit cardigan and vintage inspired team tee.
8. You don't have to wear a jersey to support your team. This Fashionista, @sidelinesocialite, makes a statement with a bright red tee and scalloped flats to match.
9. NFL Fan Style Blogger Sara of Venus Trapped in Mars (@iamsarahwebb) keeps it laid-back with jeans, an NFL tee and bold lips.
10. Once again, Marija (@mksportsanista) nails sporty chic with a flannel button down, denim pencil skirt and leather booties -- a look perfect for watching football at a stadium or at your favorite sports bar.
How would you describe your game day style? Tell us in the comments below!