Not just for vacation anymore, white sneakers have been popping up on fashionistas and celebrities across the globe, and the trend isn't going away any time soon.
Comfy as they may be, sometimes figuring out how to incorporate them into outfit ideas beyond your favorite pair of jeans and a T-shirt can be a challenge, so we rounded up 8 styling ideas that you can create using pieces you already own. So grab those white tennis shoes out of the closet and get effortlessly foxy!
1. With a slouchy sweater and modern trousers a la Happily Grey. Bonus points for keeping everything in a neutral color family.
2. With your favorite shirtdress.
3. With a wide brim hat, black denim and a cozy sweater.
4. With ruffles a la Kenzas.
5. Our top choice: with a maxi dress, leather jacket and XL scarf. Seen here on Anna Laura Kummer.
6. With shades of grey, though a monochromatic ensemble of any color will do.
8. With metallic or sequins, because there is no better way to balance out the casualness of sneakers. This pairing with a vintage pleated skirt by Late Afternoon Blog is to die for.
Which outfit inspiration do you plan on taking inspiration from first?